Publications -- Michelle Christopher
- "Bridging the Gap: Academic Faculty Perceptions and Attitudes About Clinical Legal Education," joint conference of Association for Canadian Clinical Legal Education (ACCLE) and the International Journal for Clinical Legal Education (IJCLE), July 12, 2016, Toronto.
- "Friend or Foe: Bridging the Gap between the Academy and the Profession," University of Saskatchewan College of Law, October 23-25, 2015, Saskatoon.
- Presenter, 2nd Annual Wrongful Conviction Day, October 2, 2015, Mount Royal University, Calgary.
- "Court-annexed Dispute Resolution in Context: Exploring the Impact of Mediation Typology and Process Choice on Student Learning," Association for Canadian Clinical Legal Education annual conference, Faculty of Law, University of Windsor, October 23-24, 2014.
- "Facilitating access to justice in the face of disaster: Lessons from the law clinic," Association for Canadian Clinical Legal Education annual conference, October 16-19, 2013, Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University.