Publications - Michael Ilg
- “Culture and Competitive Resource Regulation: A Liberal Economic Alternative to Sui Generis Aboriginal Rights” (2012) 62(3) University of Toronto Law Journal 403-438
- "Complexity, Environment, and Equitable Competition: A Theory of Adaptive International Rule Design" (2010) 41 Georgetown International Law Journal 647-681
- "Accounting for Bad News: Securities Fraud Litigation and the Equal Application of Market Efficiency" (2010) 43 Creighton Law Review 471-504
- "Market Competition in Aid of Humanitarian Concern: Reconsidering Pharmaceutical Patents" (2010) 9 Chicago-Kent Journal of Intellectual Property 145-178
- "The International Coordination of Competition: A Proposal for the Joining of Environmental Protection and Corporate Social Responsibility" (2007) 17 Journal of Environmental Law and Practice 115
- "A Place for Individual (im)Perfections: Diversity and the Promotion of Equitable Rights" (2006) 21 Windsor Review of Legal and Social Issues 55
- "Radical Change, Legal Pragmatism, and Individual Paths to Progress" (2006) 39 Studies in Law, Politics, and Society (Austin Sarat ed., London: Elsevier Press) 91
- "Imposing Self-interest: Behavioural Law and Economics, the Ultimatum Game, and Value Possibilities" (2005) 28 Dalhousie Law Journal 141
- "Disclosure, Consumer Choice, and the Liberalization of Agricultural Trade" (2005) 3 Santa Clara Journal of International Law
- "Environmental Harm and Dilemmas of Self-Interest: Does International Law Exhibit Collective Learning?" (2004) 18 Tulane Environmental Law Journal 59
- "Cyclical Federalism: A Keynesian Approach to Constitutional Interpretation" - 2012 Annual Conference of the Canadian Law and Economics Association, Toronto, September 29, 2012
- Culture and Competitive Resource Regulation: A Liberal Economic Alternative to Sui Generis Indigenous Rights - Law & Society Association, International Conference on Law & Society, Sociolegal Conversations across a Sea of Islands, June 5, 2012, Honolulu, Hawai’i.
- A Theory of Liberal Rights for Aboriginal Self-Determination and Development in Light of Globalization - Canadian Law and Society, Montreal, Quebec, 2010.
- Market Competition in Aid of Humanitarian Concern: Reconsidering Pharmaceutical Patents - Annual Meeting of the Canadian Law and Economics Association - Toronto, Ontario, 2009.
- Reconciling International Health Priorities with Economic Incentives for Research and Development - Workshop on Managing Business Risk; National Centre for Business Law, UBC Faculty of Law - Vancouver, B.C., 2009.
- Fraud on the Market Arrives in Canada - Two Steps Forward and One Back? Annual Meeting of the Canadian Law and Economics Association - Toronto, Ontario, 2008.
- The Equal Application of Efficiency in Securities Fraud Litigation - Annual Conference, Canadian Association of Law Teachers, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, 2007.
- Toward a Theory of International Competitive Diversity - Presented at the International Conference on Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, Rhodes, Greece, July, 2006.
- States, Strategy, Diversity - Presented at the International Conference on Knowledge, Change and Culture in Organizational Management, Prato, Italy, July, 2006.
- Environmental Harm and Rational Self-Interest: An Economic Approach to International Law - Presented at the Canadian Law and Society Association conference, Winnipeg, Manitoba, 2004.
- Imposing Self-interest: Behavioural Law and Economics, the Ultimatum Game, and Value Possibilities - Presented at the annual conference of the Canadian Law and Economics Association, Toronto, 2005. (Chair - Environmental Law Panel)
- The Diversity and Evolution of Competition: A Law and Economics Method for the International System - Selected for presentation, 5th APRU Doctoral Students Conference, Sydney, Australia, 2005.
- The International Coordination of Competition: A Proposal for the Joining of Environmental Protection and Corporate Social Responsibility - Presented at the annual meeting/workshop of the Journal of Environmental Law and Practice, Saskatchewan, 2006.