Publications - Mike Nesbitt
- Nesbitt, Michael, Canada's 'Unilateral' Sanctions Regime under Review: Extraterritoriality, Human Rights, Due Process, and Enforcement in Canada's Special Economic Measures Act (February 27, 2017). Ottawa Faculty of Law Working Paper No. 2017-06. Available at SSRN
- Michael Nesbitt, "Due Process in UN Commissions of Inquiry: A legal analysis of the procedures of Goldstone's Gaza Inquiry" 18 German Law Journal No. 1 (2017). (view online)
- Michael Nesbitt, "(Re-) Mapping the Congo, Circa 2010" (2010) 4:2 Rights Review 3.
- Michael Nesbitt, "Lessons from the Sam Hinga Norman Decision of the Special Court for Sierra Leone: How Trials and Truth Commissions Can Co-Exist" (2007) 8 German Law Journal 969. (view online)
- Michael Nesbitt, "The World Bank and De Facto Governments: A Critique of its Operational Policy and a Call for Transparency" (2007) 32 Queen's Law Journal 641.
- Panel member, "Carding in Calgary: How Police Check-Ups Occur in Calgary and Why?", Rocky Mountain Civil Liberties Association on June 27, 2016, Calgary.