Publications - Saul Templeton
- “Re-Framing the TWU Debate: Tax, Trans and Intersex Issues” 40:2 CBA-Alberta Law Matters (Summer 2015) 40
- "A Defence of the Principled Approach to Tax Settlements" 38(1) (2015) Dalhousie Law Journal.
- "Death and higher taxes" The Lawyers Weekly Vol. 33, No. 45 (April 11, 2014).
- Jinyan Li and Thaddeus Hwong, "GAAR in Action: An Empirical Exploration of Tax Court of Canada Cases (1997-2009) and Judicial Decision Making" (2013) 61:2 Canadian Tax Journal (with the Honourable Donald G.H. Bowman, Pablo Caballero, Lemuel Chan, Jennifer Pocock, Shimshon Posen, and Sarah Templeton).
- "New Reporting Rules for Aggressive Tax Planning" (2011), The Last Word (Canadian Bar Association's Wills, Estates and Trusts Section Publication).
- "Proposed Rules Will Improve Timing of Professional Partnership" (2011), Ontario Bar Association, Tax Newsletter.