Publications -- Rudiger Tscherning
- Transportable Nuclear Power Plants – An Update on Regulatory Responses in International Nuclear Law, in Proceedings of the International Nuclear Law Association Conference 2013, Nomos Verlag, Baden Baden/Germany, February 2014.
- Renewable Energy for Food and Water Security in Dry-Land Countries: A Model Legal Framework for the Qatar National Food Security Programme, in Talus, K. (ed.), Handbook on International Energy Law, Edgar Elgar, Cheltenham/UK, December 2013.
- Co-Editor (with Paul Rice of Pinsent Masons LLP, London), Special Issue on International Nuclear Law, Oil, Gas and Energy Law Journal (OGEL), Vol. 11(1), February 2013.
- Transportable Nuclear Power Plants for Natural Resources Extraction in the Arctic – International Environmental, Proliferation and Security Concerns, Oil, Gas and Energy Law Intelligence – OGEL Journal, Special Issue on the Arctic Region, Vol. 10(2), February 2012.
- The European Offshore Supergrid and the Expansion of Offshore Wind Energy in Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom – Legal, Political and Practical Challenges, Part I, 20(3) European Energy and Environmental Law Review (2011) 76-87.
- The European Offshore Supergrid and the Expansion of Offshore Wind Energy in Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom – Legal, Political and Practical Challenges, Part II, 20(4) European Energy and Environmental Law Review (2011) 120-128.
- The European Union Emission Trading Scheme Rules on Carbon Leakage and Energy Intensive Industry in the Federal Republic of Germany, 20(1) European Energy and Environmental Law Review (2011) 2-17.
- "Climate Change, Resource and Infrastructure Use: Emerging Regional and International Law Issues", William and Mary Law School and the World Resources Institute, Washington D.C, Symposium on The Role of Law and Government in Protecting Communities from Extreme Weather and Coastal Flood Risks, William and Mary Law School, Williamsburg, VA, 31 January 2014.
- "Transportable Nuclear Power Plants – the Need for a Global Legal Framework?", International Nuclear Law Association (INLA) International Nuclear Law Conference, 6 June 2013, Leipzig/Germany.
- Best Case Practices in Renewable Energy for the GCC, Panel Discussant, Second Qatar Alternative Energy Investor Summit, 24 March 2013, Doha.
- "Opportunities and Challenges of Nuclear Energy in the Middle East", Power-Gen Middle East Conference, 6 February 2013, Doha.
- "Renewable Energy Policy and Law Roadmap for the State of Qatar", World Future Energy Summit Abu Dhabi, Speaker at the EU-GCC Clean Energy Network Session, 17 January 2012, Abu Dhabi.