Why hire from UCalgary Law?
- Our students are sought after by employers – UCalgary Law boasts some of the highest placement statistics in Canada.
- Our groundbreaking Calgary Curriculum gives students the competence in methods, analysis and critical reasoning – and shows them how to translate that knowledge into action in the workplace.
- You’ll be hiring leaders [link to Leadership for Lawyers]
- UCalgary Law students have excellent legal minds, can deliver results and work well with your clients
Here’s how our UCalgary Law students can contribute to your team of professionals
Articling: Hiring an articling student is a good way to contribute to your long-term recruitment strategy. Calgary Law students bring resilience, excellent client-relations skills, and a strong foundation in law to quickly begin contributing to your firm or organization.
Composite Articles: Can’t afford a student for a whole year? Have a 4 or 6-month project you could use assistance with on the junior end? Students are also open to these opportunities.
Summer: Corporation, firm or public interest organization – students bring can contribute to your many projects, providing an analytical eye, research skills and management of projects.
Connect with Our Students
- Calgary Law Mixer – Thursday, September 13, 2018 (evening)
- Career Day – Friday, September 21, 2018, 3 – 5 p.m.
- Vancouver On-Campus Interviews – September 17, 2018
- Toronto On-Campus Interviews – September 27, 2018
- Regional Receptions
Want more information? Contact Rachelle Paddington | 403.210.6337